Saturday 23 May 2015

FOR ADAEZE

Adaeze-I have seen the pure truth.
With mine eyes have I seen it.
Your loving heart has danced on the pavement of my soul.
Your charming beauty has strolled across the corridors of my heart.

How can I forget the itch that drowned with a gentle touch- the touch of mine hands.
How can I forget the shining adornments of your braided hair?
 O how can I forget the spangling rings that defines the borders of your African ears, pierced atop and beneath?
And so he danced, a shameless dance of nakedness.
Out he came, one leg standing.
Beams of laughter caressed his face.. Singing gaily, I had seen the joy of childhood- when Azuka will poke my side- and together we would wrestle in the sand.
Dancing like a gazelle, full buttocks exposed.
Black bell dangling side to side.
Unashamed- the shameless joy of youth.


Snapp drink, snapping through my gullet,alcohol intensified, flowing through my vein.
Gentle legs slightly raised, revealing the blue garment that covered your honey pot.

O Adaeze joy of youth! Undying charm of the Igbo clan...In my heart may u safely rest


By- Dr Sabastine 

No comments:

Post a Comment