Sunday 17 May 2015

DEAR SON


They say a woman's place is in the kitchen
My little one, the woman's place I must correct is in nation building
They have large heart that care and mend broken fences
They possess ‎deep vision that sees beyond world spaces
And like a sage they nurture and bring up heroes

Dear son
You just might find this strange
Cos culture has taught you different
My little child, just look at world's real heroes 
and tell me their women's role
Then you can hang those myth on a pole

My dearest child
They told you a woman is weak
And she reasons like a fish
What they didn't tell you is 
She endures the 2nd most painful experience during delivery
Given our shabby health system
She often cheats death while birthing life
And she will do it over and over again‎ for world sake

My little one I may not know about gender
But I know about finders being keepers
If your find a woman that makes your heart beat
Be sure to support her and torch up her human gift
Like a flower,  she withers without care and blossoms with tending
Like a pillar she holds firm a building, ‎only if you make strong it's foundation
Like a root, she nourishes a tree‎ though sunk into deep dirt and mud

Give her the freedom to express herself
And you will find your crown in her
Make her aspire as far as birds can fly
And she shall make you an empire in the galaxy
Only a woman, knows to give from pain and love
Only her can help you reach your fullest sense of being.


No comments:

Post a Comment