Sunday 26 March 2017

SLOW DANCE

I've come to love this slow dance
 that waltz through my waist,

 down the pit between my thighs
 this sensual rhythm that snakes through the pit of my tummy
 the hollow in my navel
 gliding like a drunk on my ribs


 Oh goodness, I've come to yearn for this slow tune
 this tune that taps like rumba
 thumping the pulse of my heart
 begging each beat to beg harder harder
 stronger stronger
 this stroke that drives into my senses the taste of you
 the soul of your feelings
 the depth of your passion

 I've come to want this samba
 this gong sound that pounds my being
As your tongue glides through my lips playing rumba and salsa 

With the heaving of my boobs moaning a soft metallic Hallelujah
As your leg tango with mine

Oh how i love this slow dance

Choreographed just for us
This gentle worship of heart and soul
Sweet cooing and soulful lovemaking
Oh I've come to love this lazy love

5 comments: