Saturday 13 April 2019

creative personality of the month

KINKYNAIJAGIRL


10 FUN FACTS ABOUT KINKYNAIJAGIRL
1.       My writings do not arouse me
2.     I always think dirty, I can even turn the holiest convos to something naughty.
3.      I am scared of falling off the bridge in a moving vehicle in Lagos
4.   3   I imagine most of the things I write about before acting them out
5.       I believe every woman deserves not to fake an orgasm
6.       I love to get baked
7.       Other than BDSM/Kinky I love writing about death
8.       Sometimes I feel like a reincarnated soul
9.       I love food, mostly native meals.
1.   I can’t dance to save my life


      She was the river that never drowned
He loved to take his little laps inside of her, twirling, churning and pounding 
She was the undried, the welcoming and the nurturer
She kept him trapped inside of her until he swam to the ends of her world and erupted a mini lake.  


‪How much he loved the flow of her lake and the scent it carried.
And she swallowed always at his command.
Whenever he poured the gift he tapped from her inside her mouth
She looked him in the eyes and drank all that he poured till his eruptions turned still. 
She was his master


‪He loved to watch her dance
especially when he has lost his way inside of her
The way her body writhed on the bed
her bosom rising and falling like the rhythm of the a cappella
her grip strongly on the sheets she firmly rocked 
She moved to the songs of her moan 
‪Her moves; a mix of erotica and seduction
her hands; the sticks of the drum
her ass; the voice of the drum
the sound of lust, raw flesh and spanks
obeying his thrusts to the beat of her crescendo 
And so she moved till she erupted into a bout of orgasm


By - KINKYNAIJA BABE

connect on twitter for more @kinkynaijagirl










No comments:

Post a Comment