Tuesday 19 January 2016

YOU ARE ME



Two faced, heads and tail
Two hues, Black and white
My gay meets your cheer
My melancholy fuse your sour
But we the same in all our hues

A vicious viper my venom spit
A graceful gladiator my feature glides
Of choices, good or bad or worse
Gracious much in giving our best
But thank rarely while receiving the rest
Yet I am the other side you hate to see

Lighted morning, becomes dark night
Bent as a male, cinched like a female
Wondering why my ‎calm rustle your might
And why I up should take you down
Letting my bubble give you a shuffle
I'm just a shadow of your imagined fright 

We the same in world's big difference
Making cold, what's hot in life's system
Accepting your strength shines my weakness
Letting your brawn fade my meekness
Like broken stanza building an anthem
We make godlike was only human.

Sometimes I’m fine, sometimes you’re right
I’m but a part of your detailed prose
Phrasing your verbs and inking your chapter
Just love this part and make to whole
It’s the reflection of your broken image 



1 comment:

  1. Omo, bisexuals would surely love to read this. lol. Be-as-it-may, its a lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete